The United Team Building Solutions Vision: To create a network for people who are driven by spiritual values and are committed to implementing them cohesively in business. This movement of team building facilitators aims to unite us all and will help integrate positive values and mutual support.
We are so happy that you wish to be a part of the United Team Building Solutions (UTBS) Network. The Team Building industry is growing in South Africa and we believe that by bringing together the skills and expertise from all of our individual practices, we gain credibility, work opportunities and increase our professional development.
In order to be a member of UTBS please note the following requirements:
- Adhering to the Team Building Code of Conduct and Standards of Best Practices
- Submitting your qualifications and proposed fees
- Attend the UTBS Conferences and events
- Provide expertise when needed
Team Building Code of Conduct and Standards of Best Practice. This Code of Conduct was agreed to at the first Executive Conference. Participants agreed to maintain the highest standards of:
- Diversity (celebrate it!)
- Mutual Support
- Trustworthiness, Truthfulness & Honesty
- Frank & Friendly participation in Consultation
- Service to humanity
- Justice & Fairness
- Maintaining Safety & Health
- Impetus to help Revolutionize the team building industry
Ordinances and Policies
- Complete a professional training programme and submit qualifications
- Participate in ongoing training and professional development opportunities
- Provide a workshop in your area of expertise (at least one a year) at a UTBS events
- Share work opportunities with the UTBS team when you make contacts with businesses that require more than your individual practice can provide
Please contact us if you wish to join our network or have further questions. Thank you!